Blog of absence
In light of recent scheduling issues which includes a series of unfortunate workoholic weeks and an unfortunate internet connection devoid of the basic amenities of an internet connection, I have been unable to update my blog for a rather long time.
Hence, I wanted to reopen my blogging with a slightly more substantial post than this one, but seeing that I've been conveniently tagged, I shall honour this woeful contribution to the ailing bandwidth by actually replying; with a meme. How crude.
On with the show.
"I have been tagged and to continue the honour of this game, I have to tag
six people which can be found at the bottom of my list. The rules are as follows: Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 idiosyncrasies (abnormal behaviour, habits etc.) as well as clearly stating this rule. After you state your 6 weirdness you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their multiply id / blog names / nicknames at the bottom of your blog. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says "You’re tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means."
Tagged by Kotakkosong. I'm too lazy to insert a link here, so go look her up under my links.
1. I talk to myself. A lot. A whole lot. About a lot of things ranging from religion to politics, to my state of mind. But mostly philosophy and to remind myself of impending things to be done before someone comes down hard on me for not doing it. Also to help schedule my appointments and chores. It freaks a lot of people out. Does it? Yes it does. Now scoot! Aw... you're no fun! Shaddup... back to your hole, you schizo!
2. I have recently developed a nasty habit of blinking. Not the usual kind, but the kind where your face scrunches and you blink really hard for no reason at all other than to make it a bad habit. I think it came from wearing contacts too long and blinking a lot to prevent my eyes from drying out. I hate it. Someone PLEASE help me stop it.
3. I'm very very anal about efficiency but am also very very hypocritical about it since I break a lot of the rules myself. Don't worry, I hate myself a lot for being hypocritical about it. Everything must be planned, plans must be made in advance, things confirmed on time, no 'chillin' when it comes to organising things. Everything must be done prefectly or ELSE!!! I get very angsty for no particular reason other than to be pissed at people who fail to be efficient when said people fail to plan properly and somehow messes up my plans which I have dutifully planned two weeks in advance!
4. I'm a fantasy/comic buff and secretly want to acquire super powers and fly around wearing my underwear on the outside. I also don't mind drag. Take this comment seriously if you want to have your balls castrated. If you have no balls, I will castrate whatever I can castrate.
5. I'm a big fan of Rei Ayanami from Evangelion and will jack-off to imagery of her up to 5 times a day just to prove that I am her biggest fan. Okay, forget I ever said that.
5a. I recently discovered that I enjoy dressing up and camwhoring although I will NEVER EVER admit it under normal circumstances, nor even practice it except for the few 'called for' occasions. This meme is an exception, so Kotak, you better appreciate this.
6. I'm having fun doing this meme and could possibly admit that I'm a closet gay, tho the latter is so obviously NOT true. I also tend to flit from topic to topic and can be rather spontaneous if I am with the right people. Unadventurous people heavily impedes my potential to combust into my actual bubbly self. Also compelled to perform unnatural acts of idiocy at the most inappropriate times. People must hate me a lot.
Okay, now that I'm done with this, I shall procede to curse you unfortunate lot by tagging you in true meme tradition. Here goes, don't hate me for this.
6. (Crap, I ran out of friends who have yet to be tagged)
Done! Now go enjoy the weekend peeps! See y'all sometime somewhen!