Random Solitary Thoughts

Monday, January 13, 2003

Last night was a blast! Went to preview a capoeira (did I spell this right?) class at Taman Tun. The class was okay, expected it to be tougher, but the students were a happening bunch! Will probably be starting next week along with Kotak, Booya, and two other non-blogging friends! The moves were pretty simple and laid back, but nicely done. I can foresee a lot of fun learning capoeira in the next few weeks!

Came back last night and saw my resident poltergeist at work again! The lights and fan were on in the living room and as usual, no one was there. The smell was not present... so there was some consolation there, but seeing trails of insects heading towards some unknown source may be a reason to believe in the supernatural. Think, the spiders in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Creepy.

On another side, I would like to thank those of you who express concern over the phenomena in my apartments, but I assure you, it could just very well be human error or of human origin. The one thing that struck me as odd, is the fact that no normal human being would leave lights and fans running for no reason! Lights, I might excuse, as it was night, but fans? And to further arouse my suspicions, the lights and fans were on as usual in the living room just before I went to bed. But everyone was asleep. Who sleeps with lights and fans on in the living room anyways? Especially when everyone was sleeping in their respective bedrooms! Or is this a new trend?

Nay... something is at work here... I just don't know what...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home