Random Solitary Thoughts

Monday, December 01, 2003

I lost my temper... again...

Before I continue, I would like to apologize to my housemates and especially to Kotak, for my horrible behaviour earlier. A temper is never a good thing to lose... Anyways, onwards...

I had a terrible day... Actually, the day wasn't so bad. It was the traffic volume as I was rushing home to enjoy a totally tasteless egg sandwich for dinner. I practically wasted one and half hours on the road, when I could have taken the LDP instead of the Sungai Besi highway. I learnt my lesson well...

Later, after the storm, I sat in front of the altar and meditated for a while. I must say it does help calm the mind and kick-start the thinking process. To those who are on the verge of going insane (feels eyes looking at me), take up meditation. It helps a lot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home