Random Solitary Thoughts

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

This is a sleepy blog... by Kalamari the Tired

I am extremely sleepy. Hence the need to type something in a bid to keep myself awake. It is not working... (becomes yet another victim of qwertysis)

I haven't been having enough sleep lately, and having 8 hours of sleep once a week doesn't help! I need more sleep. A lot more sleep. Lots of sleep! Plenty of sleep! I gotta start sleeping more...

I haven't been updating my blog as regularly as I did the past few days. This is attributed to a sudden increase of work, of which I've been busy trying to clear, but still have plenty left undone. Thankfully, the deadline is around the same time as my trip to Bali, so I'm glad in a way that I'm getting a vacation at the end of it.

Went shopping during the weekend for a new pair of shoes with Kotak. I needed a new pair of sports shoes as my old hand-me-downs are worn out and torn. So we drove down to Sg.Wang and went hunting for a good pair of fake adidas shoes.

Luck was on our side, for we found a pair of fake Adidas shoes going at RM 57. Fortunately we saw a pair of original Puma shoes going at RM 99. The maths went something like this... Fake Adidas = 6 months = RM 57. Real Pumas = 1 1/2 - 3 years = RM 99. The winner takes it all!

I'm happy with the new shoes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home