Random Solitary Thoughts

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

A blog by Kalamari the Even-tempered

The world is a beautiful place to live in!!! Yesh! It is... it is! The day before yesterday, I introduced a new punishment scheme for the pup. It is simple and reduces stress for both me and my dog! From now onwards, I will hide or place all restricted chewable objects in a place unaccesible by the dog until he's old enough to learn that he can't chew gardens!!!

Upon finding an accident, I shall proceed to lock him up in the cage where he will be eternally miserable until I decide to let him out to crap and piss. Of course if he does piss inside his cage, he will only suffer from the smell. Imagine trying to sleep on your piss... (dunno how I used to do it as a kid.. shucks... )

Anyhow life is great, and I have a happy life! So enjoy life and kill porings! See y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home