Random Solitary Thoughts

Saturday, February 22, 2003

A week has passed since I started work in a new environment. Already, the stress of work has once again overtaken me. But this time, I was better prepared for it.

With only 3 to 5 hours of sleep everyday for a week, I managed to survive the mundane office life. With a combination of capoeira and dance sessions every night, it's a miracle I'm still walking. The week was fun, but now comes the weekend, and soon it will go.

One thing for certain, having to work on a Saturday makes you appreciate your weekends more. Yesterday was well spent playing badminton with an ex-colleague and some of his friends. I haven't played badminton in a while, and this is sure a refreshing start. Coupled with a set of push-ups and sit-ups later on in the evening, and I was soo tired, I slept like a baby. Oh, and playing computer games, after not even turning on the PC at home for a week, is pure bliss!

Now, half of Sunday is almost over and soon it'll be Monday again. Yes, mundane Monday. Hopefully, a set of push-ups and sit-ups in the morning, coupled with a breakfast of char siew pau and tea before work will lift up my spirits! Have a good week ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home