Random Solitary Thoughts

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Dependancies

Sometimes the lack of something makes you aware of the things you are truly dependant on.

Take for example, the day my office ran out of coffee. I went into a bad state of caffein withdrawal, nodding off every few minutes and feeling lethargic. So did quite a number of people. Well, not really, but I didn't want to be known as the only 'coffee dependant' in the office.

Then a couple of days ago I sprained my ankle. And I've been itching to do sports or even walk properly. I never knew how much I loved my ankles. It was hard not jumping around like a monkey.

Also, my internet connection was down because I shared my pc with people who don't know anything about pc's and somehow disabled my intenet connection (I seriously don't know how they did it) and caused weird error messages to pop out every now and then. So after not being able to connect to the net last night, I finally realised what was wrong and now I'm back again.

But not being online has humbled me enough to accept the fact that yes, I AM an internet junkie. This is almost too sad to believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home