Random Solitary Thoughts

Monday, August 14, 2006

Paintball

Paintball - A game that is played by shooting balls of paint at people you hang out with, (i.e. friends).

Painball - A game where the people you hang out with (i.e. friends) shoot you with balls of paint.

Last Sunday, a bunch of acquaintances and this writer went to a Paintball park somewhere in the vicinity of Sg. Buloh (don't ask me where I don't know and I didn't drive and I can't remember the place coz it's so darn ulu I don't know where we were and it looks like the other side of Penang island where I've been only twice in my life).

We played for about 3 to 4 hours. We played numerous games, including (and mostly) capture the flag, followed by fortress. Fortress was the best, since it required both teams to infiltrate the others' base to capture the flag and bring it back to their own base. This of course required more strategy than the other games, tho there wasn't much on that fateful Sunday.

At the end of the day, a bunch of us, (about 50 of us I think) were tired, insect-bitten, sweaty, muddy, painted, but satisfied knowing that we did what we came here to do. Yes, most of them played Painball.

I played Paintball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home