Random Solitary Thoughts

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Summer...

Summer... the season of sun... of brightness, of happiness... of sunburns, and beaches... of girls in skimpy bikinis, and more girls in skimpier bikinis... Yes, summer is a good time for everyone. And ironically, here, it's summer all year long...

I've been down with the flu and a sore throat, and I have a performance tomorrow evening in Bangsar. And if that's not bad enough, a last minute arrangement saw me playing host to my uncle, my cousin and two of his friends who are staying over for the night. That means, extra housework (have to get the place clean so that I don't look like a slob), buying extra snacks (so that they won't starve), and making sure there's enough room for everyone. And I seriously need some sleep!

Here's another pic... to remind us of happier times... (not that times aren't happy nowadays, but there is hardly even time, or a place (that isn't polluted) for me to just sit around and do nothing...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home