Random Solitary Thoughts

Thursday, July 11, 2002

Watched 'The Eye' last night with my cousin. Pretty interesting show for a cantonese movie. I give it credit. It sends some chills down your spine... especially in the beginning when you still don't know what's going to happen. It has a nice build up to it. A pretty interesting concept, tho it still has a lot of room for improvement. For those of you who intend to watch this anytime soon, shall not spoil it for you. It is a strong contender for a chinese sixth sense, but don't expect all that hollywood glamour. This is after all a low budget production.

Had the scare of my life just now when I couldn't open a file I spent over a week working on. After a quick reboot, I managed to open it! PHEW! Lack of ram... shucks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home