Random Solitary Thoughts

Sunday, May 26, 2002

I am now not enjoying being unemployed... The need for cash consumes me... the need for a permanent internet connection consumes me... the need for a job and a place of my own consumes me... I need a life...

I am now a temporary teacher at a Secondary school in PJ. I teach art and english. I am also the only qualified teacher in the afternoon session [yesh, I teach the afternoon session BOYS... dem...] to teach art. I received a glass perfumed rose from one of my students for Teachers' Day. Yesh, it's a boys school... and NO, I'm NOT gay... I look forward to the holidays as it gives me time to hunt down another job... hopefully one that involves teaching at a GIRLS school... XP [wonder what my girlfriend will think...XP]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home