Random Solitary Thoughts

Tuesday, May 28, 2002

Yes, I have not been online for a long time. Yes, I have not updated my blog in a long time. Yes, unfortunately I am still alive. And yes, I am still unemployed... Anyone out there has vacancy for an animator of sorts? Will work for coffee!!!

Been doing some writing and 3d modelling on the side. Working with a friend on a DV short. Thinking of doing one myself... probably after I get a job... and money... money's always important. Teaching can be fun. I wouldn't mind teaching. I just hope I get to teach people who understand english, so I wouldn't have to suffer through my limited vocabulary of malay words to explain what I just said. I have so many thoughts, I dunno how to number them. So I won't.

I just ran out of thoughts, so I will end this now. Crude...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home