Random Solitary Thoughts

Friday, May 31, 2002

I'm still not able to blog at a regular basis. The lack of a proper internet connection is proof of that. The school holidays are almost over, and soon, I will have to go back to teaching. Unfortunately, the world cup season has begun, seeing the fall of France to Senegal last night. And unfortunately, I will be teaching the afternoon session, which means I will inevitably miss the live matches. Reading others blogs, I have come to realise that my life is becoming duller day by day. In an effort to re-live my life, I went for a short workout yesterday, much to my pain and agony.

A short punching session, some back bending and a jog was all it takes to sap the strength out of me. I came across a group of boys playing basketball nearby, and one of them seemed to be paying more attention to three girls who were there. And another group of boys playing football a ways away. I miss the old days when we used to grab our balls [no pun intended] and rush off to the nearest field. Anyone wanna re-live that moment anytime soon? Fridays? Basketball? Football? Or just some plain old sparring?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home