Random Solitary Thoughts

Saturday, March 09, 2002

I am happy!!! Nuff said!!! I'm working non-stop... facing bugs in the animation... thinking a lot about unemployment and the future... worrying about my portfolio and resume which isn't done yet... found an old website in a nature-loving segment of geocities which I created 6 years ago... planning to convert it to a website for my portfolio which incidently has nothing to do with nature...:)) But I am still happy!!! Dem.. I feel so positive... I'm beginning to feel silly... but heck... at least I'm happy! Life is good... watched mothman prophecies [hope I spelled that right...] good movie. Go watch it.. no spoilers... I'm not gonna 'jeff' it for anyone of you out there!!! Good watch... just don't try anything funny if you're the kind that spooks easily... otherwise.. enjoy...>:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home