Random Solitary Thoughts

Tuesday, March 05, 2002

"It has been awhile since I've seen the ocean... I think I should... na na na naaa... na na na na naaa na naaaaaa naaaaaaa.... nyah nyah nyaaahhh..... " lyrics from A Long December by Counting Crows. Thinking of home... missing the beach and sea where I grew up. And the feeling like I wanna give everything up and just repeat the semester next year. It must be the 3d software...

It's been awhile since I 'clicked' my way onto the blog pages... and I can tell by the number of updated blogs that I'm not the only one... Work seems to be on everyone's minds these days... either that or the day where we shall forever be liberated from the clutches of our Money Making University. Fours years down the drain... what a life it has been... and four years down the road... we'll look back and wonder... why didn't we ever paint that third finger on the water tower... sigh... regrets...

The Kalamari still has a sense of humor... the kalamari is not getting enough sleep... the kalamari is starting to sleep with his softtoy dog... the kalamari has callused fingers from guitar playing... the kalamari cannot update his blog frequently due to the inefficiency of the network in campus [another reason to leae this place ASAP]... the kalamari still believes that Mashimaro deserves more credit than Pikachu... Long live the Kalamari...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home