Random Solitary Thoughts

Sunday, February 10, 2002

Burn! Burn! Burn! Been playing Disciples 2 every chance I get!! That is...when I'm not working on my animation that is... it has been a holiday deprived of it's holiday flavour... For some odd reason, no one seems to be in the mood for Chinese New Year. Recent family events may have had some influence I guess... and the lack of family members and cousins [most of them outstation] doesn't help things much. Plus the extra work I had to bring home to do over the weekend... this has been a most depressing New Year so far... but hope still shines... optimism is always welcomed... and the accomplishment of some work is beginning to turn the tide of this holiday. Yesh... I smell change in the air... I smell... FREEDOM!!! Well... it always gets better somehow... I'll wait...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home