Random Solitary Thoughts

Thursday, October 18, 2001

Every cloud has it's silver lining. As long as it turns out okay in the end, it's okay. Been having a hard time trying to figure out where I'm going with my research. Realized recently that I was going nowhere... I was of course pissed with everything! But most of all, I was pissed with myself for not doing anything about it earlier. About two days ago, I finally sat down and started thinking, and guess what! I decided to change my research topic!!! And you know what? I'm actually much more happier now! I'm working productively, I am now able to find sufficient material for research, and I have a clear direction where I'm going. So after all that hassle and doing all those abstracts and stuff, I ended doing what I really should have done in the first place, and all was well.

The moral of the story. Don't ever listen to your lecturers. Listen to your friends. And if your lecturers ain't your friends, don't listen to them. Nuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home