Random Solitary Thoughts

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Random Sex Thoughts

The first thought that went through my mind on a beautiful and purposeful Sunday morning was sex.

How it came to be, I do not know. It was pretty much like the moment in the timeline of evolution when the first amoeba came to be. No one really knew what happened. It just happened.

And there I was in the cool glorious morning of a beautiful Sunday with my eyes open and thoughts of sex travelling through my mind. I felt like a sick puppy.

So with gritty determination, I pushed those thoughts out of my mind and got ready for a day out with the boys. Having met up with them, we talked about various things under the sun when the topic of conversation stealthily shifted towards my morning reflections (which are really just cycnical representations of the mundane life that I lead). And then I mentioned the Random Sex Thoughts. And they made fun of me (for what reason I do not know since every single one of them are potentially hornier and think of sex more often than I do on a daily basis. Religiously I might add).

And now they never let me forget. Ever.

If any of you are reading this right now, I hate you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home