Random Solitary Thoughts

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Random conversations

This took place in the loo.

Guy A walks in and starts pissing at the urinal. Guy B enters the loo.

Guy B: What're you doin?

Guy A: Pissing.

Guy B: No, you're not.

Guy A: What does it look like I'm doing?

Guy B: What are you doing?

Guy A: Pissing.

Guy C (all this while in the cubicle): Man, is that all you've got (talking bout size)?

I still don't get it.

On a side note, the cleaning lady at my office was in a dilemma. Her mother is sick in Indonesia and she doesn't have enough money to go back to Indon. So my colleagues pooled together some cash to give to her. I missed the donation call, so I had to personally go to her and pass my share to her.

The look on her face said it all. Sometimes, a little faith goes a long way. I know it did me some good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home