Random Solitary Thoughts

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Jubilation...(P.S. This post was supposed to be up yesterday but for reasons stated under the subtitle, 'Frustration', this was not so)

Statement: I am happy!
Euphoria: I have discovered that I am not afflicted with a life threatening disease that threathens to leave me a cripple for the rest of my amateur capoiera career.
Frustration: Some body cut of the internet connection again. Things like these should not have to happen in a multimedia company.
Jubilation: Lee. Name of x-woman with ability to project fireworks from her fingers.

Consolation (Today's post)

After finding out that muscle spasms are the cause of my discomfort in the lower back region, I am engaging capo training in a whole new perspective. The batizado of course contributed much to my shift in training priorities. From now on, I can be more focused on my weaknesses and work towards a more holistic approach.

Work has of course taken a new turn with me becoming more and more involved in work than before. Never have I faced such a strong motivation and drive to work. So much so, it scares me. But as long as time allows it, I shall continue with my personal sketches and stuff in the hope of producing something which people will look at and say, "Wow! What the heck is that?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home