Random Solitary Thoughts

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Evangelion

I am an Evangelion fan! For those of you who don't know what Evangelion is, it is a Japanese animation with brutal scenes and brain-wrecking storyline! No, I am not an Evangelist, nor am I religious, nor am I afflicted with religion.

I just happen to be an average sort of guy who likes weird things and if I like weird animations and weird things, then that doesn't really make me average, does it, and why do I suddenly begin to write like Frank McCourt?

Obviously, this blog came about due to certain understandings in the form of how the industry works against us artist types. To the artists, art is an expression. To the bussinessmen, art means money! To the frustrated animator, art should never be compromised...

Have a good day y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home