Random Solitary Thoughts

Monday, September 06, 2004

Capoiera Spawn

I have a Spawn figurine as desktop decor and to state my authority as an animator who doesn't conform to the stringent rules of the conventional and thus feels the unreasonable need to be different and instead of having pieces of origami or plants or other pieces of office stationery on my desk, I had to be different and place a spawn figurine and an Akira figurine on my desktop!

Seeing the hype of the Capoiera Baptizado and workshops coming up this weekend and part of next week, I have thus positioned Spawn in a 'queda' position (don't know how to spell the complete term...) and not Akira coz Akira isn't as mobile as Spawn and can only manage four positions which is standing up, lying down, standing up with legs pointing backwards, and lying down with legs pointing backwards.

Here's to a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home