Random Solitary Thoughts

Thursday, August 28, 2003

Never in my life have I been so busy. Okay, I lied. I'm just another lazy bum who's too lazy to write something online. But truth is, I am busy.

Been busy with football these past few days. The joy of rediscovering something that one used to enjoy during younger days is always exhilirating.

Thinking back (caution: another 'I-feel-old-and-I'm-trying-to-make-you-feel-old' moment, recommended for elders over the age of 50) I didn't really get much exposure to sports or anything. It was only during late highschool and college that I started taking an interest in sports.

Kinda of a sad existence isn't it? Well, it's never too late to start. I just hope the neighbourhood kids don't find out my real age... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home