Random Solitary Thoughts

Thursday, September 18, 2003

My pup has ceased whining. Now he rarely does it and only when I have to go off to work, which concludes that even animals know that work is bad!

Had a terrific weekend at Genting Highlands. I must admit that I haven't been there in a while and a change from the drappy confines of the office lightens the mood. I will look forward to my next vacation.

Had a really nice dinner at San Fransisco Pizza at Taipan. Decided that I've been working too hard, so I reqarded myself with a nice dinner! Had great carrot soup with Hawaiian Pizza and some spagetti Napolitana (or something like that). Overall, one of the best dinners I've had in a while!

I've come to a crossroad in life. Yeah, I know it's a bit early for that, but I feel somehow 'constipated' regarding work. I feel like I have achieved nothing. That I have gained little, and that I'm going nowhere. I think a career change might do me good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home