Random Solitary Thoughts

Saturday, July 05, 2003

I fell sick! I hardly ever fall sick! It's such a rare occasion, I felt like I needed to celebrate! Therefore, I decided to waste my perfect mundane Sunday morning playing Warcraft III Frozen Throne! Yes, my life is a never ending joke...

My brother came over for the weekend. He'll be staying until Tuesday, which means, less housework for me! Wooohoooo!!!

I have been going through what you can call a mid life crisis thinghy. First off, I felt like I have accomplished nothing. Then I felt that I have not much time left to accomplish something before I'm too old to accomplish anything! Then, I felt that the hassle to accomplish something is not worth my youth and time, so therefore, I feel that I should not bother myself too much to accomplish something because I'm still young and I have time to accomplish at least something before I retire. But then again, I have accomplished nothing, and the vicious cycle goes on and on and on...

Sigh... and all I wanted to do in life... is to tell stories... shucks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home