Random Solitary Thoughts

Monday, December 31, 2001

Happy New Year!!! A new year... and there's reason to believe... maybe this year will be better than the last... I can't remember... the last thing that you said as you were leaving... how the days go by so fast... Shucks... it's the new year and I still can't get that Long December song outta my head... shucks... I'm one sad case... sheesh.

Spent the new year painting faces and such. Spent the new year stuck in a jam with 150,000 people all trying to get home. Spent the new year at the mamak's eating maggi goreng and mutton soup. Spent the new year trying to stay awake chewing bubble gum while driving two sleepy friends home. Spent the new year shivering in the cold shower pondering last year's events. Spent the new year playing CS till six in the morning. Spent the new year sleeping till one. Spent the new year surfing the net and procastinating against work. Spent the new year deciding that work will have to be done. Spent the new year finishing this blog...

Thoughts from December...
It has been a good year... and I am happy with the way things are... True, some things remain just as bad and sometimes I wish they didn't happen, but wish as I might, these events all lead up to the good ones that eventually take place throughout the year. I had a great year... I had a great time. I always think back and wonder what happened to me when I was young to create such a sadistic and pessimistic person. Now I know... and the only thing I can do is to change for the better... constantly finding faults with myself and changing the best I can. That's life... that's survival... that's love...

2001 was a great year... it meant a lot to me... I finally found new reason to live [yea yea I know it sounds cliche, but it's true]... I found a part of myself which I haven't seen in a long while... I revisited many paths... I grew older... I grew wiser [or so I thought]... Yup, I had a great year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home