Random Solitary Thoughts

Sunday, December 30, 2001

I have been procastinating way too much lately... and why are there ants running in between my keyboard keys as I type? Anyway, felt a jolt of reality was in order, so I went to have a try at the X-treme sports area thinghy at Midvalley. Never fallen so much since the last major dance training I attended! But wow... it felt good... now I can forget about entertainment while I mend my broken ego and concentrate on work... life has never been better.

Received a Do-It-Yourself Gundam model from my brother for my birthday a few days back. I now have it poised with a gun in the face of my other gundam model who's on his back begging for mercy. A little touch of inspiration to work on a side project... IF I ever stop procastinating...XP. I shall now have dinner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home