Random Solitary Thoughts

Monday, December 03, 2001

Only one day of freedom left! Shucks... Gonna have to say goodbye to good food... lots of sleep... and bumming around... come tomorrow... my freedom will be taken away from me and I shall have to slump back into the cage called education... life is ironic...

Been doing a clean-up of my room yesterday. Came across a lot of old stuff, including my infamous 'diary' notebooks. These are basically notebooks which I pratically wrote my life story. Comparing my earlier doodles with those I have now... makes me wonder if I've actually improved in years. Brings me down memory lane. But the most valuable thing I found when looking through stacks of dust, was a single sheet of paper. This paper was divided in half by a line, on both sides. On one side, it's written 'good' and on the other side, it's written 'bad'. These two columns list down my good points and bad ones. And crude as it may be... that single sheet of paper has changed my life and moulded me into the person that I am [whether it's good or not is up to the rest of you guys out there...]. I guess I'm just thankful to the person who made me write that. The best part of it was, the paper was circulated so that everyone in the room can have a go to tell you what they think of you. At the end of the day, when the paper eventually finds their owners, the experience is somewhat enlightening...

Shucks... there goes my weekly dosage of sentiments. Anyway, I gotta blog off now... seems like shopping trip is next on the agenda...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home