Random Solitary Thoughts

Tuesday, November 27, 2001

S.R.I. is done... nuff said... The bane of all assignments and subjects... a subject hardly understandable and totally a pain in the neck... if I have to do it all over again for my masters... I wouldn't... research is definitely NOT for me!!! I'll stick to 3D and animation... Going back to my hometown in Penang soon. Looking forward to home cooked meals and not having to step out of my room for snacks! Looking forward to waking up early for a good breakfast of Koay Teow Thing! Looking forward to dial-up networking [hopefully yahoo doesn't reconnect too often]. Looking forward to sleeping like a pig!!! Looking forward to meeting old friend whom I haven't seen in ages. Looking forward to nice cheap dirty Penang food! Looking forward to be able to watch TV for the next few days... and looking forward to NOT spending too much time in front of the computer! Life... is bliss...=) [Yeah!!!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home