Random Solitary Thoughts

Saturday, November 17, 2001

YESH!!! IT IS SUNDAY!!! And tomorrow's MONDAY!!! Wooohoooooo!!! I am so in trouble...XP Work is NOT done! Still playing GAMES! Still WATCHING '70's show' episodes! Still haven't sketched!!! Oh woe is me!!! Woe! Woe! Woe! Heck... I shall survive... I have finished three of my five tasks! One of which is a never ending compilation of data... and the other is a compilation of a scrapbook which I still haven't started yet...XP The last undone task... is to take my friend out for a good time... [that, I'm looking forward to...>:)] But for now... I shall suffer in silence... as I slowly and excruciatingly finish the tasks that were given to me by some almigthy force named Deadline! Now where did I keep my movies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home