Random Solitary Thoughts

Friday, December 07, 2001

I have been busy... My comp crashed recently... my life is in ruins... [nah... it ain't that bad... but bad enough...] I need to format my comp... I need to backup all my stuff on my friend's comp... I STILL haven't BOUGHT Christmas present's yet!!! [and I'm outta cash... again...XP] Recently did some Art test thinghy... here are the results...

If I were a work of art, I would be Sandro Botticelli's Birth of Venus.

I am a beautiful and alluring composition, not afraid to show off a good deal of bare flesh. People surround me and gaze at me with the adulation due a goddess and friendly breezes gently push me along my path in life.

Which work of art would you be? The Art Test



I shall write when my comp is up and running... now temporarily using a second installation of win98... my first installation was corrupted... sheesh...PC fair... here I come!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home