Random Solitary Thoughts

Friday, November 02, 2001

Just found out the reason behind the stink in my room which has been going on for the past few days. No, it's NOT the toilet next door... and no, it's NOT a supernatural phenomenon either. It was a dead bird. I dunno how it got there, and I don't want to think about it anymore!!! It was bad enough that me and my roomie had to lift up my bed, anticipating something, anything, that might have been down there! And the fact that my roomie sleeps beside the box where the bird was found didn't help a bit!!! Plus the fact that I literally slept on top of the body, with my head directly over the body!!! No wonder the stink was unbearable! And all along I thought it was just the toilet and the ventilation!!! I'm definitely moving to my Aunt's place for the rest of the weekend... sheesh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home