Random Solitary Thoughts

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

It's been awhile since I last blogged here. Work and stress has pushed me to the edge of the edge. So much so, I have neglected my dog. It is with heartfelt decision that I finally part with him as I cannot care for him the way I want to. I can only blame my lack of planning and my lack of foresight when I first took him in as a pup 8 months ago.

I shall not blame the constant pressure and the endless and impossible deadlines imposed on me by my company. I shall not blame the needs of a dog that makes him crave for attention. Nor shall I blame the parties who have repeated told me and advised me against having a dog, for I chose not to listen to them. I have now regretted, rather late, my decision to take a pet.

So now, with heavy heart, I have to part with my companion of 8 months. Although he will only be a few states away, I shall miss him dearly. No longer will I be able to hear his welcoming bark... (wait.. he doesn't bark... ) or the way he tries to look innocent when he has done something wrong.

I can only be glad that he has found a good home with a caring family who has all the time in the world for him (unlike me...). I shall miss him but I will rejoice whenever I go visit my mother. So here's to Toffee... the Hurricane, a.k.a. wonder Dog, a.k.a. the Flying Mongrel, a.k.a. the Tornado, a.k.a. Budak Manja, a.k.a. Mr. Kaypoh, a.k.a. Friend, companion and all time fur shedder.

May you be well and happy!

This blog is dedicate to the continuing loving thought of Toffee the invincible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home