Random Solitary Thoughts

Thursday, February 19, 2004

Signs of over-working...

Original Script

Character: I need help, my swing is not swinging fast and high enough.
Mother: OK! I can give you a hand!
Character: Wow, it's great! I like it mom, please push harder so I can swing faster and higher than Character B!
Character B: Of course! You are now having so much fun up there, thanks to mom helping you.

Perceived Script

Character: I need help, not fast and high enough.
Mother: OK! I can give you a hand!
Character: Wow, it's great! I like it mom, please push harder, faster and higher.
Character B: Of course! You are now having so much fun up mom.

If this happens, or is happening, or has happened to you... seek help (preferbly professional... or at least someone who can take you to professional help) NOW!!!

P.S. This is a public service announcement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home