Random Solitary Thoughts

Monday, August 26, 2002

It's been quite a while since I updated this blog. I shall now explain why. First of all... I've been working on a freelance project... Secondly, my current job last week was heavy due to the fact that it's the end of the project and the recording needs to be finished really quick. That... plus the fact that my freelance job is also moving towards a deadline similar to my permanent job put my out of order for a while. I had only a few hours of sleep... and 6 ulcers in my mouth to prevent me from enjoying one of my favorite pastimes... eating. Due to the sudden burst of work, Kalamari Squidocious lay dormant while my alter-ego Multipurpose Man took over this disasterous task! But now, I have returned!!! WAHAHHAHAHHA!!!! Oh ya... the second part of 'Thing' wars... will be continued shortly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home