Random Solitary Thoughts

Sunday, August 11, 2002

Diary of Kalamari Squidocious

The weekend hath ended, and the new weeketh beginneth. Monday is a day of sloweth activities. Everythingeth moves at a crawleth. This typeth of englisheth is stoopideth.

Monday it is and I have nothing better to do right now than to await the arrival of the delayed scripts. Sure, I have some U.N.F.I.N.I.S.H.E.D.W.O.R.K. (refer to previous posts) to do, but my voice-talents seems to be missing. I guess I'll just surf for some job openings and hope for the best!

Bought the new Counting Crows cd yesterday. I must say their songs are still good, but somewhat more mainstream now... I guess I should take a listen to Jimmy Makan Dunia and see how good they are!

Diary of Multipurpose Man

Bah humbug!!! Got trapped in this lousy body the whole weekend without any W.O.R.K. (Wasted hOurs Redoing Kerja) to do!!! Was only let out for two short moments because my lazy other half couldn't finish his W.O.R.K. on time. Imprisoned and tortured with Counting Crows for the remainder of the time. I have to talk to him about his choice of music. Surely nothing beats Elvis!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home