Random Solitary Thoughts

Saturday, April 27, 2002

Been silent for a while now... too busy relaxing and sleeping... lots of it... hehhe...

Played football with me bro the other day... been awhile since I did any sport... got caught in the rain on the way back... soaked to the skin... rain never felt better... had a warm shower... something I didn't quite had for four years... Life is good...

Watched Scorpion King a while ago... sucked! Nuff said! Quite a comedy in a stupid sort of way.. you just had to laugh at the level of corniness these people go to... but I guess nothing compares to the bomb of movies released this year... crossroads... no, I haven't seen it, but I can tell that it's the best thing that ever happened to the devolution of movie history. A blashemy to the art of movie making and screenplay writing, this one takes it all by defying the all time rule of movie makers all round the world... NO BRITNEY SPEARS!!! Anyway, with that little piece of commercial angst thrown aside, let me now sit back and think about all the mischief I can come up within the next two weeks... life is good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home