Random Solitary Thoughts

Wednesday, October 24, 2001

A lot has happened lately that I'm not prepared to comprehend. The only thing left to do is to consult my own thoughts [or lack of it] in writing. Been feeling down of late. Maybe it's the food. Maybe it's the assignments. Maybe it's just me. Sometimes I feel like taking my life, but I know that's the dumbest possible way to escape. Sometimes, I just wanna run away from it all, live in the country, have a farm with pigs [sorry to my Muslim friends], cows, and lotsa chickens running around. And then I think again, that's not the way to go, now is it? So what I do? Spend the rest of my time here studying and doing research? Wasting my time for an effort that will eventually lead me nowhere? I do not know... I can only wait... and see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home