Random Solitary Thoughts

Saturday, July 21, 2001

So it has been two days since I've updated my blog... well... been busy... slow internet connections... late nights... sigh... sometimes I wished I had a dial-up! The weekend has been an interesting one so far. I haven't had much to say in a while... but I guess maybe it's because I had a rather rough week. Somehow the weekend has compensateed for it and I'm now as happy as a clam! :) Well, till I find more things to write, I'll leave you with some thoughts ...

Thoughts of the week: Friday is the best day of the week!
Open up to the people closest to you... it helps you more than you can ever imagine!
Being independant is forgetting how dependant you really are!

Tip of the week: Treat your friends to a meal sometimes... shows them how much you really appreciate their friendship!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home