Random Solitary Thoughts

Monday, July 16, 2001

The week has started but it seems like I haven't. Nuts... got this freaking huge ulcer on my tongue, preventing me from enjoying one of my favorite pasttimes, eating! The weekend ended on a good note... and I was looking forward to the week until yesterday... when I realized that it was Monday... dem! Well, today is looking good so far... morning was slow... overslept... [all three of us in the room...]got to work late... and things are still moving pretty slowly here... I'm hoping things will get better soon...
Well, enough of this nonsense... look on the brighter side, I finally get to do 3d again...[how can I ever complain about it in the first place?] and I'm not feeling that sleepy anymore... now if only my joints stop aching... and my tongue stop hurting, this would be an almost perfect day... almost...:D Right, back to work now...there's things to be done... jaa!

Thoughts to ponder: Never underestimate the power of a phonecall...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home