Random Solitary Thoughts

Saturday, June 30, 2001

Of days long forgotten... more truth to it than when I first wrote it down... How much have we lost along the years? This week has been a mess of trying to recollect my thoughts of yesterdays... and sometimes, there are certain things that you'd rather stash away in a corner, hoping that you'd never have to remember it again... hoping that no one would dig it up after an eternity. But of course, such things aren't possible, and there are times when our memories may not bring in the best of times. Let's just hope that we could still move on, even after all the hell that we've been through... for there is always tomorrow, and tomorrow is another day...

Yeah yeah, I know, I woke up on a melancholy note... but hey, when you're down, you can only go up from there... [and here I thought that being optimistic helps... trust me, it doesn't...] sigh... so there goes another uninspiring day for me... I gotta get a life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home