Random Solitary Thoughts

Monday, June 25, 2001

Well, it has been some days since I last updated this blog... guess I've been too busy...:D Anyway, to make a long story short, I've been busy. Nuff said. Don't ask. Period. Looking forward to the weekend... shucks... a lot has happened this week... [this probably explains my sudden lack of consistency in updating this site] but I'll try to fill in the missing days when I have the time... Glad I missed Tomb Raider... thanks to Kotak's review... now I'm glad I didn't go watch it. Still, I wanna go watch it... so I can bitch about it and screw the @%#$^ who made the !^%&^# movie! I'll think of something...:D But for now, lemme just try to figure out what I wanna do this weekend... got some ideas running around here... I wonder...;) [smirk].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home