Random Solitary Thoughts

Wednesday, June 20, 2001

Shucks.... took me longer than usual to actually log on and post me blog... shucks.. Anyway it's late now... and I've got some work to look into. So I'm gonna keep this short [and hopefully not too sarcastic...]. Read Booya's site... decided to say something about it... [the wushu thinghy anyway...] but suddenly I feel too tired to elaborate... No matter... chatting wiht him now, so I hope he could add whatever I say to his site... if not, sorry to those out there who want to know more...[not that there is anyone interested in martial arts...:P]. Talking bout martial arts, had a sparring session with a friend today. Felt good! I have not sparred for like... weeks? Maybe months... have I mellowed? Hope not... meow..? Moving on... bout the reviews thinghy... I think I'll cover 'Evolution'! 'Tomb Raider' might be a little too... er... 'distracting' for me....:D [hope I didn't piss anyone there...:P].
Okay, that's it from me for now... wrote a little more than I previously wanted... shucks.. smells of tuna sandwiches in me room... should I or shouldn't I? Nah.. getting fat....:P Till next we meet... BA WI GRA NA WI MINIBON!!! [taken from the Transformers Movie... WHAT?!?! You didn't see it??? Shucks...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home