Random Solitary Thoughts

Thursday, June 21, 2001

I hate doing textures... nuff said! Now if only I have my camera... and a day off... hmmm... the possibilities are endless... Shucks... I can't even begin to think of what to write today... it's just one of those days...
Evenings have become shorter for me somehow... it's like I get back form work... and suddenly, it's already 12 and I know I should be sleeping by then... where have all the time flown to? Maybe I'm just getting older... heck, when you start talking to yourself, you're definitely getting older... sheesh... And not having a computer in the room is basically torturous!!! Makes one think how dependant we have become towards our machines... But at least I can catch up on reading... found a rather interesting library book yesterday... should keep me occupied for some time now...:D Now as soon as I can get the dust off and read the title...
Well... getting cold here.. and hungry... so I guess I'll be writing some other time... Good nite and good riddance...:)) [no offense people...:D]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home