Random Solitary Thoughts

Saturday, June 16, 2001

It was a dark and stormy night... okay, so it didn't rain... but it was dark..:P Anyway, had an interesting day today. Watched atlantis, and had a marathon car race around town, trying to get to places on time. It was almost hell, trying to navigate around town, driving around at high speeds, and escaping from near hits all day long. Ask my passengers... they can tell you all you need to know...:D All I can say is, I'm just a maniac on the road...[Oh crap!!! I just realized, my parents might be reading this... shucks...]
As for Atlantis, my comments are almost the same as Booya's, so just check out his site for a short review on the show. Overall, I liked it... so when's Tomb Raider coming out? I wanna check out Angelina Jolie's fake boobs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home