Random Solitary Thoughts

Monday, June 11, 2001

Ack.... hot as hell... I wonder.. why do they even use the term 'hot as hell' anyway? Does it ever occur to anyone that hell might be cold? In fact, in the Buddhist dharma...[and I mean the REAL one...not some crappy el cheapo version some converted taoist cooked up..] it says that there IS a hell which is actually cold. Now that's something to ponder about. Now I wonder... is there a hell that gives you naked women to stare at till something bursts? [okay, sensitive issue here... kids... don't read this...] Shucks.. maybe I should remove this post. Well, whatever... just hope I don't get in trouble for it. This is meant to be a joke people.. so I hope you don't get offended reading this. Crap... I'm offending people with my words... maybe I should just clam up and go to sleep. Yeah, that's a good idea, and if I'm ever online tomorrow.... ah... nevermind. Oh ya, here's a quote before I go for tonight.
"Sometimes, things don't go the way we want them to. Screw them! We have tomorrow to worry about!" -Terry- 2001

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home