Random Solitary Thoughts

Saturday, June 09, 2001

Ahha.... parasiting from a friend's computer in another company. I don't think he knows I'm using it, and I don't intend to tell him. Visiting some friends here at SmartGenie over at the incubator. Wow, these guys work late and I mean late! And better yet, they're working on a Saturday!!! I really respect the people here, and the environment is cool. Now if only... hmmm.... nevermind. I'm working on a story right now, but my file is on another computer [actually, it's my roomie's, and he's using it]. So I'll have to wait till he sleeps before I can continue. It has been a tiring day for me. Been up and about since I woke up. Maybe I should sleep early tonight.

Found out that I just finished my credit... again! Man, I gotta keep my expenses in check. At least I have a reason not to call home this week.... but I do need some cash.... ah.. decisions decisions... The world is full of them. Gotta seize the day! Enjoy the weekend before we start slaving again on Monday. Now let me see if I can get my hands on that computer before I sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home