Random Solitary Thoughts

Friday, June 08, 2001

Well... another OT day for me... staying back in the office till the wee hours of the evening... This sure is fun! But hey, it's Friday, and it's the start of the weekend. And what a way to start it! [Ain't I the perfect little optimist here?] Shucks... well... I guess even though I may be stuck here, I still have something to look forward to... :D The day has been an interesting one... filled with a cozy morning [wasted it by going to work... shucks..], an interesting day of texturing stuff [I'm so sick of it! GAWD! Someone shoot me please...] and staying back for absolutely no reason at all... sheesh. Boy if anyone comes up to me and asks me, "How was your day?" I would put on my biggest smile and say, "It was absolutely fabulous I tell you". Following which, I would probably pound their heads in... Well, but then again, I have sworn off violence, [yes, people, believe it... duh...]so I shall probably spare the poor soul his/her life.... for now... ... ... ... That's it... another five mins... and if nothing happens... I'm adding another post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home