Random Solitary Thoughts

Friday, July 06, 2007

The Tagging Game

In true blogging fashion, (and this is only one of the perks of blogging which I'm not too enthusiastic about; not all the time anyways, besides the incessant cam-whoring that takes forever to load on my okui-paced internet connection at home) I have been tagged. Once again.

It's alright to be tagged. If one were to blog, one must tag. This is also true with regards to cam-whoring. If you blog, you must cam-whore. At least once. A day. Not that it applies to me, as I do not update this binary cyber-space often enough to fulfill that quota. And seeing that I'm camera shy, my blog space shall remain cam-whore free. Except for the occasional obligatory pic to commemorate everything blog-worthy.

No offense ya, to Catstail, who by the way, is responsible for me spending a few extra minutes in the office alone typing this out.

Anyways this is how it works:

1) Each player must post these rules first.

2) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

4) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Here are 8 little known facts about Kalamari:

- I am a notorious sleeper. I can sleep almost anywhere at any given time. At work, on the train, in the bus, on the plane, in the car (while driving), standing up, sitting down, in the loo, in class, while working, almost while eating, after having coffee, while still having coffee, but thankfully, not while snogging. Or is that too much information?

- I used to be an animator and multimedia designer. Now I sell grass, among other things.

- Shy in nature. Don't believe? How to explain... shylar.

- I used to be a bit of an anime junkie, and swear by words like 'baka', 'so desu ka', 'so desu ne' and 'kawaai'! Nowadays, I just swear.

- Self-certified coffee addict. This is due to my previous irregular working hours which bled into my current regular hours and has thus caused my body to refuse to function at any time except when caffein is injected into my bloodstream. Someone please make me stop.

- Love for food. Contary to my size, I can, and will most likely eat huge amounts of food. More so for the simple fact that I don't like to see food go to waste. So if you're ever having a meal with me, please DO order something that YOU can finish, for I do not particularly like to stuff myself silly for your gross inability to see how the poor souls in Africa and in some corners of Malaysia (namely me at the end of a particularly gruelling month) have to suffer with inadequate amounts of food. But I'll make exceptions... sometimes...for some people.

- Eight indiosyncrasies are too much to handle. Besides, I've done something similar before. Lemme think. I have feelings too. Tho I may appear to be aloft and impersonal most of the time, I'm an emotional turbulence inside. I'm more sensitive than most people think, tho sometimes I do not act it out due to my more reserved nature (again see above under 'shy').

- I enjoy the simple things in life, from the grass that grows in my garden, to the breeze blowing in the evenings, to the warm sunshine in the morning. Therefore, I cannot understand why people work their arse off to buy a piece of machinery which goes out of style 8 months later.

And now that's done with, let me name the eight people I have to tag.

1) Aewis for the simple reason that you'll eventually get to it someday.
2) Booya for the not so simple reason that you'll do it when you eventually read my blog.
3) Bunny - You don't actually have to do this. I'm just naming you because I have to. :)
4) Botak for the reason that I'm running out of people to name.
5) Joo (sorry, no link) because you drop by periodically. Consider this a form of visitation tax.
6) Asad, cause you should have nothing else better to do in China than to reply tags. Pun intended.
7) Dan because I know you have more things to write about than I do.
8) Kotak because I know you enjoy doing tags and wouldn't mind being tagged. And also for tagging me the last time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home