Random Solitary Thoughts

Wednesday, January 09, 2002

I am so tired... slept 8 hours in two days...and still not getting enough sleep... I gotta get a life...

Been working practically round the clock to redo my background [which by now most of you should know that it was being rejected] and trying to balance a few new ideas as well. Shucks.. life is crappy... To top it all off, I have received help with the background... my very own research assistant who basically does my job for me.. rendering me useless to the cause... shucks... can't blame anyone tho, it was my own fault that I couldn't model a 'good' background! I just HAD to do something out of the ordinary... shucks... This time... I'm coming up with a new style... just hope this one doesn't receive the bad publicity that my original did... maybe next time I should stick to modelling boxes...

Had a very extensive lesson on economics today at a friend's place. Thanks... you obviously know who you are... and if you don't.. ah heck.. you do!!! Learned many things that has been taught in class in some unknown language that could hardly be english. I am now a learned person...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home